Chin up, Pujols owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    and I assume you and everyone else picked him up in AFL Roto 350 monday.
    Yep. He is actually only on 16 of the teams. A few teams already owned him, but some teams didn't pick him up. Strasburg is on the most teams with 22 out of 24. I found it interesting that there are 118 players that are only on one team.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      Yep. He is actually only on 16 of the teams. A few teams already owned him, but some teams didn't pick him up. Strasburg is on the most teams with 22 out of 24. I found it interesting that there are 118 players that are only on one team.
      And now maybe we can put to rest those lame "Albert Pujols is now on the same HR pace as "insert crappy player name here" tweets that keep popping up.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

jack #5 tonight....methinks those who sold short of Albert are going to pay the piper....

Comment

And # 6. I hope he basically spotted the league a 6 week head start, and will end up as MVP anyway. In fact, I would cackle like a madman and the guys with butterfly nets would have to get me.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            jack #5 tonight....methinks those who sold short of Albert are going to pay the piper....
            He's only going to make your RJEL team tough to beat down the stretch.

Comment

Another day, another dinger, #7. Would like him to start hitting them in bunches, one a day is so mortal. And breathing fire.

Comment

Who is laughing now, JoePoz haters?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                  Who is laughing now, JoePoz haters?
                  I am! I am!

Despite my disagreement with JoePoz, I still held onto Pujols in my auction league...
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                  X