2K12: Mith's bitching/whining/hooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Why would your opinion matter when it comes to Rush?
    Or yours

Comment

WTF Queen Felix...
      Started by Mithrandir, 09-13-2012 09:37 PM

Tulo the sissy
      Started by Mithrandir, 09-11-2012 03:52 PM

Mike"freakin" Trout
      Started by Mithrandir, 06-03-2012 12:57 PM

Wilin Rosario...top ranked catcher next season???
      Started by Mithrandir, 09-01-2012 01:09 PM

What clown said "Money can't buy happiness?"
      Started by Mithrandir, 08-24-2012 12:35 PM

Charging for a copper mug when drinking...
      Started by Mithrandir, 08-26-2012 04:59 PM

Copier broke..receive credit for the time it is Out of Order?
      Started by Mithrandir, 08-14-2012 03:44 PM

WTF is wrong with Jim Tracy???
      Started by Mithrandir, 07-01-2012 09:00 PM

Wild pitch third strike.
      Started by Mithrandir, 08-19-2012 12:07 AM

The beauty of Pittsburgh..
      Started by Mithrandir, 08-18-2012 10:56 PM

Ellsbury..you suck..alot.
      Started by Mithrandir, 08-08-2012 03:23 PM

New show this fall.."Elementary"....WTF??
      Started by Mithrandir, 08-14-2012 02:41 PM

Catchers Indifference is idiotic.
      Started by Mithrandir, 05-12-2012 03:45 PM
      WTF... Mith is just 2 for his last 13 in positive thread starts... he is killing me in my RJ Fantasy Posting League!
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
        WTF... Mith is just 2 for his last 13 in positive thread starts... he is killing me in my RJ Fantasy Posting League!
        I would drop him.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Hilarious
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

One of the funniest things I've ever seen on here.

Comment

Instant classic. Just add FAAB and rinse.

Comment

The purple hippo is the gold standard.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

You should have done diligent research on this guy.

I think it was Moonlight J that said in his capsule before the draft, "high risk/high reward poster..known to be quite volatile..can lead you to an easy league title or sink your team like a rock"

Hilarious stuff SDS!!
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Thanks for quitting two months ago CarGo..what a piece of crap he turned into..

Top 5 next season??? not if he puts up the stats he did this season.
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I like Mith, and I don't care who knows it!
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                        I like Mith, and I don't care who knows it!
                        You damn straight you like me. I don't sugarcoat it when the superstars suck!

CarGo the last month:

20/83 11runs 2HR 6RBI 4SB .241

Yeah thanks a lot you chump..Miggy has 2HR and 6 RBI TONIGHT!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          The stats he has put up this season will end up being nearly exactly the same as the stats he put up last season. In fact, they're so close it's kinda scary.

Does he warrant a top 5 or top 10 draft position with those stats? Does his consistency make him more valuable than the stats suggest? The problem is his suckitude the last two months.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh.....team goes 3-40 last night. Thanks girls. It's not like it's crunch time or anything!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                              Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh.....team goes 3-40 last night. Thanks girls. It's not like it's crunch time or anything!!!!
                              What is your team? Can you post it?
                              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                                What is your team? Can you post it?
                                Crisp - pink eye problem
                                Ludwick - groin
                                CarGo - hammy
                                Ellsbury - who knows

Great time for them all to be injured.

C Molina
                                1b Konerko
                                2b Craig
                                3b Chipper
                                Ss Rutledge
                                MI D. Barney
                                CI Freeman
                                OF Ichiro, Trout, Hart, Ellsbury, Crisp
                                UT Rosario
                                Bench: CarGo, Aviles, Ludwick
                                DL Tulo, Cuddyer

SP Felix, Hamels, Zimmerman, Weaver, Medlen, Kuroda, Haren, Beckett
                                RP Frieri
                                Last edited by Mithrandir; 09-27-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X