Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K12: Mith's bitching/whining/hooting

As TS Garp requested.

I think you guys are a little hard on Mith.

Comment

Rush sucks.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Rush sucks.
        So does Al Pujols.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          So does Al Pujols.
          On that we agree. With that kind of stat line, you'd think he played for the Cubs or something.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

About time I got my own thread.

But have you noticed I haven't bitched once about a player I OWN this year. And really I haven't been bitching, just questioning.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I wasn't requesting it to be a jerk -- I just think it'll be fun/entertaining to see them all collected in one place.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                I wasn't requesting it to be a jerk -- I just think it'll be fun/entertaining to see them all collected in one place.
                ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

I can dig it I never thought you were being a jerk.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
                    I own that shirt. One of my favorites.

I say it to my 7 year old daughter and she responds, "so what, you're their all-time best seller!"

Comment

Yeah I didn't make the thread to be "hard" on Mith either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        I own that shirt. One of my favorites.

I say it to my 7 year old daughter and she responds, "so what, you're their all-time best seller!"
                        much better than the "I know you are, but what am I?" standard......much to the dismay of my wife, I taught my 9 year old daughter "nutsacksayswhat?" this weekend, we'll see if I get a call from the principal this week.
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

15 years ago my oldest daughter was attending a daycamp for cheerleaders. The girls were 5 and 6 years old.

On the night of their performance, my wife, my 2 year old daughter, and I were watching their routines. I leaned over and said does that look like fun? She nodded yes. I said would you like to stand up and do a cheer? She nodded again. I whispered my instructions. During a break in the action I said now. She stood up and yelled McCaskey Sucks!

3 seconds of dead calm; then 200 people broke the silence with one collective gaffaw, followed by laughter and thunderous applause.

Comment

Wins - a ridiculous stat. Heath Bell blows a save, give up two runs and gets the win.

This happens so often...a SP pitches great, RP blows game, team bails out RP and RP gets win.

Lets's see, who deserves the win??? SP who goes 8 innings gives up a run or RP who blows save, gives up two runs and then gets the win when his team scores in the bottom of the ninth to win the game.

Comment

The win rule/stat was invented before relief pitching was, at least it seems.
                              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X