2012 Cubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
    Why do you say that, Gregg? Bad starters? No offense? Wild and inconsistent closer?
    They went 10 games between home runs. How is that even possible?!

Then again I have compiled 2 of the best teams I could in my NL and AL only and they batted .143 and .145 last night. And this is with no Cubs on my NL team.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      A very long season.

The last time the Cubs lost 100 games was 1966 (103) which tied the 1962 record. The record might be in jeopardy this year.
      That team was terrible, but they became pretty good for the next five years or so. Never enough to win a pennant, but very good.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Matt Kemp hit more HRs in April than the entire Cubs team.
        LOL that's just mean.

Comment

A very long season.

The last time the Cubs lost 100 games was 1966 (103) which tied the 1962 record. The record might be in jeopardy this year.
          So after they lose 100 and then only 85 in 2013 will everyone say what a great job they have done?

All kidding aside, they better make some significant noise in 2013 and 2014.

Comment

So after they lose 100 and then only 85 in 2013 will everyone say what a great job they have done?

All kidding aside, they better make some significant noise in 2013 and 2014.
            With today's win they only lose 101.

Think they can improve to only 85 losses next year?

Wait till 2014!!

Comment

Working...
            X