Delmon Young Traded to Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    Why would you hope it isn't Castellanos? Getting him out of Detroit would be a huge boost to his future offensive production.

I own Castellanos and I'd love to see him get out of Detroit and stay in the AL.
    Just a hunch, but like me he's probably a Tigers fan. If we gave up anything meaningful for a 4th OF for 2 months that we won't offer arbitration that's just embarrassing.

Besides, not sure why he needs to get out of Detroit. The path is paved for him to take the job as soon as he's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Porcello View Post
      Just a hunch, but like me he's probably a Tigers fan. If we gave up anything meaningful for a 4th OF for 2 months that we won't offer arbitration that's just embarrassing.

Besides, not sure why he needs to get out of Detroit. The path is paved for him to take the job as soon as he's ready.
      Correct, I want Castellanos in a Tigers uniform.

Comment

http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...livele01.shtml is the other guy in the trade

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          Now I don't feel so bad about the trade. Upgrade over Maggs for the rest of the year. Hopefully we don't resign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            Sigh, another typical sh!tty Bill Smith deal. He makes Ed Wade look like a freakin' genius...

The Pohlad family are idiots as well for paying this clown and following his advise.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
            X