Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Top 150 Roto Prospects (Mid-Season Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
    RHD, I love these lists you put together. Thanks so much for doing it.

BTW, I've been following Reymond Fuentes, as I have him on my squad. Seems to have really trailed off in the second half. Has your view of him changed?
    Thanx as always for the response, Sharky.

My view of Fuentes has not changed. He had a solid season and was a little young for his league. Matter of fact, his stats improved since I last looked at them a few weeks ago. His rank on my list (currently #65) is based on his SB potential (41 SBs this year) and the fact that he projects to be a MLB regular. Probably a couple years away from MLB tho (ETA 2013?).

BTW, BA is supposed to start posting their League Top 20's as early as next Friday, so I plan to post an update of my list sometime next week.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
      Thanx as always for the response, Sharky.

My view of Fuentes has not changed. He had a solid season and was a little young for his league. Matter of fact, his stats improved since I last looked at them a few weeks ago. His rank on my list (currently #65) is based on his SB potential (41 SBs this year) and the fact that he projects to be a MLB regular. Probably a couple years away from MLB tho (ETA 2013?).

BTW, BA is supposed to start posting their League Top 20's as early as next Friday, so I plan to post an update of my list sometime next week.
      Thanks, rhd. I have to wonder about a role for Fuentes, as Maybin's rebirth may lead to a long-term deal. I'm banking on Fuentes as a source of SB, particularly with San Diego's proclivities.

Comment

I am curious to see the injury effect on Jean Segura's ranking. Prior to the injury (hamstring?), he was showing great speed...

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
          I am curious to see the injury effect on Jean Segura's ranking. Prior to the injury (hamstring?), he was showing great speed...
          Thanx for the response, wannabegriffey.

I have moved Segura down a bit. If nothing else, the lost development time hurts him a little. But he's still ranked pretty high (#27). He appeared on some mid-season Top 50 lists, so the prospect experts seem to still be high on him. He is playing again now; I am curious to see how he'll do in the AFL.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
            Thanx for the response, wannabegriffey.

I have moved Segura down a bit. If nothing else, the lost development time hurts him a little. But he's still ranked pretty high (#27). He appeared on some mid-season Top 50 lists, so the prospect experts seem to still be high on him. He is playing again now; I am curious to see how he'll do in the AFL.
            Thanks for the response. I dumped in my money league this year and acquired via trade or draft a pretty decent group of prospects. The list includes:

segura 5 - draft
            olt 5 - trade
            franklin 10 - trade
            profar 5 - draft
            aoki 2 - draft
            choice 5 - draft
            jennings 5 - trade
            trout 5 - trade
            benson 10 - trade

Prior to fishboy getting promoted, another dumping owner made many overtures for mike trout. Finally I said hellickson 5 and smoak 2. His counter was offer was not even close and talks ended. (but he wants to re-open in the winter...I'm not doing a trade unless the other owner OVER pays)

Anyhow, I look forward to your new list !!

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
              Thanks for the response. I dumped in my money league this year and acquired via trade or draft a pretty decent group of prospects. The list includes:

segura 5 - draft
              olt 5 - trade
              franklin 10 - trade
              profar 5 - draft
              aoki 2 - draft
              choice 5 - draft
              jennings 5 - trade
              trout 5 - trade
              benson 10 - trade

Prior to fishboy getting promoted, another dumping owner made many overtures for mike trout. Finally I said hellickson 5 and smoak 2. His counter was offer was not even close and talks ended. (but he wants to re-open in the winter...I'm not doing a trade unless the other owner OVER pays)

Anyhow, I look forward to your new list !!
              Thanx, again. Wow, that is an impressive list of prospects. And I've heard that Aoki is being considered for posting this off-season; dont know how true this is.

There should be quite a few new names on my next list.

Comment

Working...
              X