Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyman
    replied
    I joined with option 2, mostly out of nostalgia lol. I remember the old Bullpen from more than 20 years ago when Byron was running things and Bob Kohm was the resident expert lol. It's always had a fond place in my memory bank because it was one of the first two message boards I found online. I think I joined the Bullpen shortly after it started in 1998 or 1999, and then it became RotoJunkie. Anyway, good times lol. I'm obviously not around anymore, event though I'll pop in a few times a year and check things out in here. I'm still playing the fantasy game, running a keeper league that's entering its 13th year and being part of another keeper league.

Anyway, you guys don't care about that. It's just nice to see RJ still up and running.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Sounds good; thanks whether it happens or not. I guess this is an early, slow draft? (I've never done NFBC because of issues with Louisiana.). Thanks for keeping this going!
    your first posts today since 2021 - were you locked out by RJ vbulletin 4?

Leave a comment:

• Todd Zola
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Sounds good; thanks whether it happens or not. I guess this is an early, slow draft? (I've never done NFBC because of issues with Louisiana.). Thanks for keeping this going!
    Four hour timer for first 30 rounds, two-hours for the last 20 rounds. Draft and hold, NFBC league. The winner is sponsored in their 2024 Draft Champions contest.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Todd Zola
    replied
    All subscriptions from RJ users are put into the site pool.

We have already drafted one league, but if we can get 15 others, the NFBC will set up another. They have a 12-team option, so we don't need 15. I'll set up a thread.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    My subscription was also for RJ, just out of respect even if I am not around much anymore. Wouldn't mind the league invite, if I am allowed. Louisiana went weird with fantasy sports and did it parish by parish instead of statewide. It passed everywhere but about 10 rural parishes and passed overwhelmingly where I live (Orleans Parish---they asked New Orleans to approve vice, like they had to ask, lol). But if I am allowed to do it (some sites have issues---I can't do daily fantasy on FanDuel for example), I'd be in; sounds like fun---if anyone can give me details, that would be great. Even if it is not possible, I am happy to support RJ.

Leave a comment:

• ThatRogue
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

umjewman could have 10 straight last place finishes and I'm confident he would still talk trash.
    That he would…

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
    That is three consecutive money finishes, thank you! And you know I could finish last and would still trash talk you…
    umjewman could have 10 straight last place finishes and I'm confident he would still talk trash.

Leave a comment:

• BigJonEmpire
    replied
    My subscription to Mastersball was for rotojunkie, just for the record.

Leave a comment:

• ThatRogue
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    Big shot Rogue finally gets back into the money after years of irrelevance and talks a good game now, eh?
    That is three consecutive money finishes, thank you! And you know I could finish last and would still trash talk you…

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
    Probably better than embarrassing yourself in a league with a bunch of people you do know.
    Big shot Rogue finally gets back into the money after years of irrelevance and talks a good game now, eh?

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Subscribed.

Leave a comment:

• ThatRogue
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    Last time I played in a league with moonlight, it was people he knew from home and then he left the league so I was left with a bunch of people I didn’t know.
    Probably better than embarrassing yourself in a league with a bunch of people you do know.

Leave a comment:

• ThatRogue
    replied
    I have subscribed…as always, thanks for the multiple benefit of RJ, NCFB and Mastersball, Todd! I look forward to competing in the RJ league again this year.

Leave a comment:

• Pauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
    As if you folks needed more incentive -- now you get to play in a league with Moonlight and Ken.
    Not sure if Im quite ready to let y'all forget that I whipped both their asses last year

Leave a comment:

Working...
X