• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Zola
    replied
    Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Been there, done that

I'll be in soon, first week of Jan--will the JBL Draft review be done by then?
    The JBL review should be posted with the 12/30 update.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Been there, done that
    True story - it's a disincentive for GITH

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
    As if you folks needed more incentive -- now you get to play in a league with Moonlight and Ken.
    Last time I played in a league with moonlight, it was people he knew from home and then he left the league so I was left with a bunch of people I didn’t know.

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
    As if you folks needed more incentive -- now you get to play in a league with Moonlight and Ken.
    Been there, done that

I'll be in soon, first week of Jan--will the JBL Draft review be done by then?

Leave a comment:

• Todd Zola
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Todd Zola
    replied
    I see #2, but who's counting.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    I'm in with a subscription - pls put me down for the draft and hold league thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Moonlight J
    replied
    done! (option 1)

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    I'll be in first of the year, if only to read your JBL draft recaps

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    I just wanted to add to those on the fence, I initially signed up Mastersball solely to help out rotojunkie, because I am a cheap bastard who doesn't usually pay for online content, but I've found Todd's content great and worth it on its own. So, for him to allow us to get "credit" for helping the site while also getting access to his content, which includes customized projections, which are great, it should be a no brainer for folks. It is like buying a cool t-shirt where the proceeds go to a cause you support. You get to feel good about it, and you get something of value out of it too.

I used to just donate to this site, and honestly, it might be better for Todd to restrict RJ funds to that model, but I appreciate that he also encourages subscribing to his content as being helpful to RJ. It is really a win-win for anyone who likes RJ and baseball content. For me, the custom projections and adjusted rankings alone are worth the money.

Leave a comment:

• Todd Zola
    replied
    See #1 above.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    How do I make a direct donation without subscribing?

How do I make a donation above the subscription?

Leave a comment:

• Todd Zola
    started a topic Paying the Bills

Paying the Bills

It's that time. As always, I'd like to reiterate the site isn't going anywhere, and I'm not making a cent from running it. In the event more is collected than the costs to keep it afloat, the excess will be used for a league prize or to handle maintenance fees and upkeep. For what it's worth, since I took over, surplus hasn't been an issue - and that's without any maintenance.

As is clear, the site needs some back-end work, and I've learned over the years it's best to have a professional handle it. Some may disagree, and that's fine. You can do what you want with your own site.

To incentivize donating, I'm setting up NFBC leagues for anyone donating $30 or buying my Gold or Platinum subscription service. Not desiring my service is fine, a direct donation will still earn a league invite.

The bottom line is a generous few are helping me foot the bill for most of the Junkies. I understand not everyone can help, but the percentage of those generously helping seems low.
    Please consider helping me to keep the site alive by

1. Donating directly via PayPal to todd dot zola at gmail dot com. If you don't use PayPal, contact me and we'll figure something out. Donations of $30 or more will be invited into an NFBC Draft and Hold League, with the winner getting an entry into the 2024 contest.

2. Subscribing to Mastersball Platinum ($44.95) or Gold ($29.95). Subscribers will be invited into an NFBC Draft and Hold League, with the winner getting an entry into the 2024 contest.

Working...
X