Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Tucker at 14 seems like a total steal.

Personally, I have him ahead of Trout and Acuna and Harper.
    Don't know that I agree with this, but I love your enthusiasm - I have Tucker at $5 in a keeper league!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

closer market is crazy, but can't say I've ever seen a team take 2 closers in first 3 rounds of a NFBC draft. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        closer market is crazy, but can't say I've ever seen a team take 2 closers in first 3 rounds of a NFBC draft. Wow
        to be fair, it is an experiment and prob not something I would do with more on the line. That said, two 100K++ closers with those ratios should help me when im adding questionable SP down the line.

Comment

I'm glad the AI is so well-prepared.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            all your saves are belong to us
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              to be fair, it is an experiment and prob not something I would do with more on the line. That said, two 100K++ closers with those ratios should help me when im adding questionable SP down the line.
              I get it, especially with Turner as the first hitter off the board. Didn't influence my taking Clase when I did as that was always the target there on the turn. I now have Lindor and Clase in both leagues and took them at picks 46 and 51 in my 12 team DC50 last month.

Comment

heyelander about 15 min from timing out if anyone knows his text #

Im happy to text you when you are up since you are next to me in the order @heyelander - just PM me if you want.

Comment

Welp…it only took until round six to have a player sniped. I had Frankie Montas as my next pick and he went one spot ahead of me. (This was after Fried, my next targeted pitcher, went one pick after mine in round five.). So I just reached and took Reynolds 14 spots ahead of his ADP…just to make sure I got the next guy I really wanted.
                  2021 Auction Anatomy
                  2021 Keeper Decisions
                  2020 Auction Anatomy
                  2020 Pre-Auction
                  2015 Auction Anatomy
                  2014 Auction Anatomy
                  2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                  RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

I had it down to 4 choices for my first two SP: Rogers, Manoah, McLanahan and Cease. Rogers was clearly #1 for me and got sniped, and i might regret passing on Cease, but tons of upside at least with the other two.

Comment

(shouldn't talk about players not yet selected)
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        OK fine. I thought this was a friendly thing to generate good player/draft discussion....and he is right on top of the list anyway. It's a fun debate those 4. But cool.

Comment

In a real draft I'd agree.

But for many of us the point of this type draft is for the discussion and analysis. (And the point of this board)

Comment

This "rule" stands for vintage drafts, which aren't real, mock drafts conducted on the site, which aren't real, and all the other stuff we do here, none of which is real. There has been essentially no discussion nor analysis, so.....go crazy, I guess.

Comment

This "rule" stands for vintage drafts, which aren't real, mock drafts conducted on the site, which aren't real, and all the other stuff we do here, none of which is real. There has been essentially no discussion nor analysis, so.....go crazy, I guess.
                              Isn't the entire point of mock drafts to discuss and analyze?

Oh well, I'll just agree to disagree with the sentiment.

Comment

I am fine with not discussing players not picked...my bad...wont happen again!

But I would totally take the analysis of the buffoon who took closers in rounds 2 and 3 with a big ass grain of salt anyway haha

Comment

Working...
                                X