2022 Rotojunkie DC Challenge League 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    DMT? He cant play anyway because he is in Arizona, unless something changed. Wait that might only apply to $$ leagues not sure.

I just emailed DMT to join. I guess we will find out.
    I can email Jesse (Teenwolf) and maybe give him a nudge.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

What app

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
        What app
        Not much. What app wit you?
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Reached out to Jesse (Teenwolf) and he was at work, but said he's sign up ASAP.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Reached out to Jesse (Teenwolf) and he was at work, but said he's sign up ASAP.
            Can't wait to start on the weekend when we are all busy

Comment

Looks like Teenwolf and DMT are both in. Nobody named Darrel in there, so Rogue is the only one left. He can wait til Monday as far as Im concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Can't wait to start on the weekend when we are all busy
                55 second timer on the weekend. Let's do it!

Comment

DMT & Teenwolf both signed up. Waiting on the final one, and I'm not sure who exactly it is (That Rogue?). Lord Zola, time for the also-eligible (that's a horse racing term for when a race is filled but one horse scratches, the backup makes the cut)!

Comment

Just an FYI on the NFBC app:

Darik Buchar (NFC ADMIN)2/4 6:30 PM CT - Guys, sadly, I'd just delete the app and be done with it. We need a new one. The browser on your phone will work better anyway. But as long as you have the app on your phone, it will always default to it.

Comment

I gave Daren until Sunday night and if he doesn't respond, we'll get someone else and start on Monday.
                      Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Does someone have a link to the rules/settings ? If I recall we can change batters twice a week, but pitchers only once ? Someone must know how this will apply to Ohtani
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Does someone have a link to the rules/settings ? If I recall we can change batters twice a week, but pitchers only once ? Someone must know how this will apply to Ohtani
                          I found this out last year -- you can change batters 2x a week, but pitchers only once. So if you have Ohtani, you can only use him as a pitcher if you plan on having him there for the entire week.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            If Ohtani starts at pitcher, he stays there all week.
                            If Ohtani starts at hitter, you can leave him in all week, or replace him on Friday
                            If Ohtani starts on reserve, you can activate him as a hitter on Friday, or keep him on the bench
                            Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                              If Ohtani starts at pitcher, he stays there all week.
                              If Ohtani starts at hitter, you can leave him in all week, or replace him on Friday
                              If Ohtani starts on reserve, you can activate him as a hitter on Friday, or keep him on the bench
                              thanks
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

What are the hours of the draft once we get started?
                                If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Working...
                                X