No announcement yet.

2022 Rotojunkie DC Challenge League 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is one preference for four hours -- if you would rather extend and go four hours, reply here ASAP, once it starts, it's a done deal. Keep in mind the clock cuts in half for the last 20 rounds.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Keep it at 2 hours, IMO. One or two people who take the whole time limit can really slow the whole thing to a crawl. Keep enough players in your Queue and it'll be fine.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

It's all crashing down on me!!!
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          Keep it at 2 hours, IMO. One or two people who take the whole time limit can really slow the whole thing to a crawl. Keep enough players in your Queue and it'll be fine.
          I promise I won't make a pick until 1:59
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Yeah, there is an app and it works okay. You'll be able to use it on the road at least.
            Well the app may not be okay. I can’t even get it to the login screen. Good luck.

Edit: It finally worked after a very long wait.
            Last edited by Bene Futuis; 02-03-2022, 11:16 PM.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I found your message and signed in.
              Last edited by mgwiz22; 02-04-2022, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Well the app may not be okay. I can’t even get it to the login screen. Good luck.

Edit: It finally worked after a very long wait.
                That's the downside of the app. I have to hard reset it every time I want to use it & it still takes forever to log in.

I just go through the browser to make picks on the go from my queue, which I maintain from my laptop. Doing these drafts is much easier now that I'm home all the time and not on planes, trains, and automobiles.

Comment

The app has always been slow to login, but now it is ridiculous. Todd- please ask them to try and fix it? Im just going to delete the app and use the phone browser to use nfbc

Comment

3 more need to log in!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      3 more need to log in!
                      Can someone reach out to those folks and let them know that the league is ready to go? Some folks are not regulars and for some reason the PM's no longer give me an email notification.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        Can someone reach out to those folks and let them know that the league is ready to go? Some folks are not regulars and for some reason the PM's no longer give me an email notification.
                        I don't have access. If someone PMs the stragglers, I'll do what I can.
                        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                          I don't have access. If someone PMs the stragglers, I'll do what I can.
                          My PMs from RJ are always flagged as junk in my email Hornsby. I look at the list and I cant really figure out who the stragglers actually are. Revo prob knows better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            My PMs from RJ are always flagged as junk in my email Hornsby. I look at the list and I cant really figure out who the stragglers actually are. Revo prob knows better.
                            I don't have any idea because the real names are listed.

I can guess though:
                            DMT
                            That Rogue?
                            Teenwolf

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              I don't have any idea because the real names are listed.

I can guess though:
                              DMT
                              That Rogue?
                              Teenwolf
                              DMT? He cant play anyway because he is in Arizona, unless something changed. Wait that might only apply to $$ leagues not sure.

I just emailed DMT to join. I guess we will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                The app has always been slow to login, but now it is ridiculous. Todd- please ask them to try and fix it? Im just going to delete the app and use the phone browser to use nfbc
                                Sorry but saw this post and just wanted to say the App works great for me as I’m on DC #3 for the year. Occasionally I need to fully close the app (if I hadn’t used it in a few hours) and then reopen it but in general I haven’t had any issue with it fwiw..

Comment

Working...
                                X