X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Rodon shhhhhhh

Perfecto through 7
    I'm just here for the baseball.

This is crazy. I would have never guessed we would have so may gems by pitchers this year this early. I assumed they would all be on pitch low pitch counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      This is crazy. I would have never guessed we would have so may gems by pitchers this year this early. I assumed they would all be on pitch low pitch counts.
      yeah I was going to comment on how often this is happening too. I guess the high K totals are leading to more and more gems (although not the case for Rodon tonight).

Comment

2 outs to go

Comment

Hbp!!!

Comment

move your foot bitch
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

1 out to go

Comment

doesn't anyone ever move out of the way nowadays?
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

No hitter!

Comment

Good for him, with everything he's been through

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      move your foot bitch
                      Loved Rodon's smirk and jawing at him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Loved Rodon's smirk and jawing at him for that.
                        Gallo the other night too, never flinched

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          doesn't anyone ever move out of the way nowadays?
                          if you are conforto you move into the way...but im not bitter or anything

Comment

Is this a record for point in the season by which a second no hitter was thrown? Musgrove missed the earliest no hitter in a season by 2 days, so I gotta think this has to be the earliest 2nd no hitter in a season. Hell, there has only been an average about about two per year in baseball history, so two by April 14th is nuts. Maybe we will get one a week this year. That will be fun .

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Is this a record for point in the season by which a second no hitter was thrown? Musgrove missed the earliest no hitter in a season by 2 days, so I gotta think this has to be the earliest 2nd no hitter in a season. Maybe we will get one a week this year. That will be fun .
                              April 24th of 1915 and 1917 look like the previous bests.

Comment

Working...
                              X