Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League #1 Picks And Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    That's interesting...I think that we've got a good group here who seem to be dedicated to doing it right. I think I could count the time outs on one hand, which is great 300+ players in.

Other question is this, if someone times out, and they're either on the turn, or close to it, do they get an additional 2 hours for their 2nd pick?
    I think teams go on auto after their second straight time out to prevent two quick autopicks.

In general, everyone is right, this is on par for a 2-hour clock. To be honest, the pace for 2 and 4 hour clocks are similar as most pick within 30 minutes regardless of the clock with many using pre-draft.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

• Need Bene to go ahead and pick a DH so I can get on with my day

Comment

• I mean, kinda did pick a DH again...
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          I mean, kinda did pick a DH again...
          I was gonna say something...........

Comment

I mean, kinda did pick a DH again...
            I had thought about him but passed. Lots of upside. What's Vaughn's ETA? Mid summer?

Comment

• They just said he’s the presumptive starting DH
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

They just said he’s the presumptive starting DH
                yeah I deleted that I was thinking of someone else.

Comment

• Love the Hilliard pick. Was definitely looking at him but went with Senzel instead by a nose (of SBs, I guess).

Comment

• Nice pick on Calhoun...he's a really nice OFer at this junction.

I love Colorado players, but I've been burned by shitty PT and bad management too many times.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Picks in the last couple few rounds I've liked:

- Skubal
                      - Lux
                      - Hilliard
                      - Mitch Keller
                      - Straw

Comment

Love the Hilliard pick. Was definitely looking at him but went with Senzel instead by a nose (of SBs, I guess).
                        Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        Nice pick on Calhoun...he's a really nice OFer at this junction.

I love Colorado players, but I've been burned by shitty PT and bad management too many times.
                        Big Hilliard fan, but I have the same concern about Colorado PT. I still had him in my queue, though a bit further down.
                        2021 Auction Anatomy
                        2021 Keeper Decisions
                        2020 Auction Anatomy
                        2020 Pre-Auction
                        2015 Auction Anatomy
                        2014 Auction Anatomy
                        2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                        RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Yeah, legit concerns about PT for him. I just read an article where Dave Magadan was hyping up Hilliard and it rekindled my interest. Of course, I had that same interest last year and....

I'm sure they can find a way to get the corpse of (UNNAMED AS OF YET UNPICKED PLAYER) to get 500 ABs instead of playing Hilliard.

Comment

• Gah, this NFBC app is super frustrating. No mi gusta!!!!

Comment

Gah, this NFBC app is super frustrating. No mi gusta!!!!
                              Yeah, the app sucks. The phone app always says I'm disconnected, and the queues in both the phone app and iPad app are very hard to move up and down.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Yeah, the app sucks. The phone app always says I'm disconnected, and the queues in both the phone app and iPad app are very hard to move up and down.
                                it always says I'm disconnected and it doesn't alert me when its my pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X