Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League #1 Picks And Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    just ahead of Clevinger? Clevinger is a 0...
    They're both ADP 999 on Fangraphs. Clevinger was last for a while, Tarik right ahead of him.

But they say--if you have to explain the joke, it wasn't funny. to begin with.........
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
      ugh...slow day on picks.
      I probably did the maths wrong....but we have had 17 picks in under 4 hours
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        I probably did the maths wrong....but we have had 17 picks in under 4 hours
        never tell me the metrics

I feel like ive been watching clocks tick all day.

Comment

never tell me the metrics

I feel like ive been watching clocks tick all day.
          Ha ha ! I get it.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            They're both ADP 999 on Fangraphs. Clevinger was last for a while, Tarik right ahead of him.

But they say--if you have to explain the joke, it wasn't funny. to begin with.........
            Ha ha ! I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Ha ha ! I get it.
              I don't think I do
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I don't think I do
                You...disagree?
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  You...disagree?
                  If he's Lucky
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Someone grabbed sale and removed the temptation. Will be interesting to see what he does this year
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Someone grabbed sale and removed the temptation. Will be interesting to see what he does this year
                      I was all set to take him as well, but at least I got to burn Hornsby
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Kiriloff and Wong were 1-2 in my queue...awesome

Comment

Kiriloff and Wong were 1-2 in my queue...awesome
                          Hurry up!
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Kiriloff and Wong were 1-2 in my queue...awesome
                            not anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              I was all set to take him as well, but at least I got to burn Hornsby
                              I live to serve...
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Someone grabbed sale and removed the temptation. Will be interesting to see what he does this year
                                That's how I felt about Lamet earlier. I love his stuff but he's one pitch away from needing TJS.
                                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                                X