Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            Nah; they'll just play Tebow.
            That'll still be amazing.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              That'll still be amazing.
              The Mets are called the Amazin’s for nothing...
              2021 Auction Anatomy
              2021 Keeper Decisions
              2020 Auction Anatomy
              2020 Pre-Auction
              2015 Auction Anatomy
              2014 Auction Anatomy
              2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
              RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
                The Mets are called the Amazin’s for nothing...
                LOL...so true. Being fair to the Mets management, bringing in Tebow makes business if not baseball sense this year.

Comment

• Reds sign RP Cam Bedrosian to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Brewers traded for Derek Fisher. Competition for 4th OF slot in Milwaukee isn't exactly teeming with great players, he might well carve out a decent role for 300ish ABs or so. BA is pretty awful, but he's shown the last two seasons he'll take walks.

Comment

• Brewers sign SP Brett Anderson for 1 year/$2.5 million.

Brewers sign 3B/1B Travis Shaw to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

Giants sign RP Nick Tropeano to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training. He gets $1.1 million if he makes the Giants' roster.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Giants sign RP Nick Tropeano to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training. He gets $1.1 million if he makes the Giants' roster.
                        Continuing the Stony Brook theme, Travis Jankowski signed with the Phillies.

Comment

• Giants sign SP Aaron Sanchez for 1 year/$4 million. Sanchez had right shoulder surgery in September 2019, but he threw 98 mph during a workout last week.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Yankees sign INF/OF Derek Dietrich to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

Marlins acquire RP John Curtiss from the Rays for 1B Evan Edwards. Add Curtiss to the Marlins closer mix.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Marlins sign OF Adam Duvall for 1 year/$5 million plus a $7 million mutual option for 2022.

Phillies sign RP Tony Watson to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

Cubs sign RP Brandon Workman for 1 year/$1 million. The contract also contains another $2 million worth of performance bonuses.

Cubs re-sign RP Pedro Strop to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

Free agent RP Cody Allen has retired from baseball at age 32.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Marlins DFA Harold Ramirez to make room for John Curtiss. I guess that's less of a surprise since the Duvall signing, but 2020 was a totally lost year for him with COVID and then an injury. He was decent in 2019 and should catch on somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X