No announcement yet.

2K21 Offseason Transactions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still like him as a sleeper---Muncy can play second and Rios first. But there is Lux, too. Dodgers and Padres both have silly lineup redundancies.

Comment

• Paxton signing with Mariners
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• A's re-sign RP Yusmeiro Petit for 1 year/$2.55 million.

A's sign RP Sergio Romo for 1 year/ $2.25 million.

Brewers sign RP Brad Boxberger to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Paxton signing with Mariners
          Intriguing. He burnt me last year, but I don't know if I am ready to quit the Big Maple. The radar gun this spring will tell the tale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Intriguing. He burnt me last year, but I don't know if I am ready to quit the Big Maple. The radar gun this spring will tell the tale.
            Supposedly reached 94 in a late December workout for scouts...down from an average of 95.5 when he was healthy in his last full season with the Yanks. So given that he wasn't stretched out yet, it's not impossible for him to regain his full velocity after getting stretched out in ST.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• The Padres have signed RP Keone Kela.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mets sign Tommy Hunter & Mike Montgomery

Comment

• Rockies sign CJ Cron...throws a monkey wrench into whatever horror show the 1st base position was going to be. Although Josh Fuentes wasn't going to win you a league anyway...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    Rockies sign CJ Cron...throws a monkey wrench into whatever horror show the 1st base position was going to be. Although Josh Fuentes wasn't going to win you a league anyway...
                    Holy crap....Cron probably just shot up 100 picks in drafts moving forward, if not more.

Comment

• A's signed Sergio Romo and re-signed Yusmiero Petit

Did we mention Jay Bruce signing a minor league deal with the Yankees? Probably nothing... but you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                        Holy crap....Cron probably just shot up 100 picks in drafts moving forward, if not more.
                        I grabbed Cron as the 19th pick (and only 1 for me) in our 2 round Dynasty winter dispersal draft. I had looked at the 1B depth charts a week ago and noticed the Rockies projected dead last and have been anxiously waiting for them to sign him since, hoping some jerk like Moreland wouldn't swoop in and take the job from him... I'm so happy!
                        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Twins sigh Matt Shoemaker to compete for the 5th starter spot.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Twins sigh Matt Shoemaker to compete for the 5th starter spot.
                            Nice Freudian slip.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              Nice Freudian slip.
                              LMAO...yeah.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                                I grabbed Cron as the 19th pick (and only 1 for me) in our 2 round Dynasty winter dispersal draft. I had looked at the 1B depth charts a week ago and noticed the Rockies projected dead last and have been anxiously waiting for them to sign him since, hoping some jerk like Moreland wouldn't swoop in and take the job from him... I'm so happy!
                                I am not really on SM, but my leaguemate just texted me a tweet from our illustrious FUNKLORD saying Cron will produce on par with Arenado this year. So, yeah, great get!

Comment

Working...
                                X