2K21 Offseason Transactions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    The Cubs actually made a good signing when they signed Kohl Stewart. He was 4th overall in the 2013 draft. He is 26 years old.

We will see, but this is better than Samardzjia by a mile and a half.
    What Ken said, times 2...he was one of the biggest disappointments the Twins have ever had in the draft, IMHO. There's simply no there there...he doesn't have one pitch that outstanding, nor elite control and command. Sorry Gregg...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Indians sign Eddie Rosario - 1/$8M
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        I know I do.

Schwarbs got better progressively better in left field, with no reason to doubt he would continue to improve. He had a gun for an arm that made up for a lot of his route errors.
        Does this mean he could prevent people from taking an extra base after they got a hit because he hadn't reached the ball? I don't like the trade off.

Comment

• Whoa!!!

Arenado to the Cardinals!
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Whoa!!!

story cant be far behind now

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Whoa!!!

Rockies eating 50 mil, soo that must mean they got a good prospect or two back, I'd think? I have Gorman so I am hoping they got him.

Comment

• Bob Nightengale says best prospect heading to COL is Jhon Torres.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Bob Nightengale says best prospect heading to COL is Jhon Torres.
                  I just read Gomber..BTW you're up in the draft room. 4 mins left
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Bob Nightengale says best prospect heading to COL is Jhon Torres.
                    Ooo - as a multi league Torres owner this is both good and bad news. Good that its Coors, bad that Colorado hates prospects....

Comment

• Eddie Rosario signs with Cleveland for $8 mil

Lord Zola will be happy

Comment

• If arenado opts out after one year this trade could be a salary dump for both teams. That would be unusual.

Comment

• Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                          If arenado opts out after one year this trade could be a salary dump for both teams. That would be unusual.
                          Apparently, Arenado already agreed to restructure his contract, so it sounds like St Louis is OK.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• poor guy

Comment

• Tigers sign C Wilson Ramos for 1 year/$2 million.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X