Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which piece of crap hiiter would you keep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Ah, I didn't realize you were in multiple leagues. I see you post about the 13 teamer a lot. In that case, I guess I'd want to see what Bird could do, and I'd cut Taylor, because of Eaton, although I guess it is foolish to think Eaton won't stub his toe and be out the ROS as soon as he comes back.
    It is that league, we added a team this year.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      It is that league, we added a team this year.
      Wasn't that league only 10 hitters? Did you add hitter slots this year? If so, that would have made me shy away for keeping Kershaw at such a high price.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Wasn't that league only 10 hitters? Did you add hitter slots this year? If so, that would have made me shy away for keeping Kershaw at such a high price.
        11 hitters. Good point about Kershaw.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          Margot blows.
          This. I kept that chump heading into this year, so maybe I'm bitter, but he's basically pinch runner caliber now that Jankowski, Cordero emerging; Pirela, Spangenberg, Sczczcurrrccaazzrrrrruuurrr all having OF eligibility; Myers and Renfroe due back; etc. Oh, and he's got 30/6 K/BB...so he's a wreck.
          12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
          1B-Cron
          2B- Villar
          SS- Andrus
          3B-Baez
          MI-L. Gurriel
          CI- Y.Gurriel
          OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
          UTIL- Benintendi
          BENCH: Pence, Dyson
          SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
          RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson