Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which piece of crap hiiter would you keep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which piece of crap hiiter would you keep?

When Bird is activated I will have to drop a hitter. It's between Margot and Michael Taylor.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Keep Taylor.

Comment

The one who is 5th overall in SB.

Comment

Both have been royally sucking. Taylor has a miniscule .132/.181/.206 line in 83 May PAs.....that's about as bad as I've ever seen.Once Eaton comes back late next month, Taylor's going to be out of a job if he keeps this up, so I'd dump him.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Taylor has a miniscule .132/.181/.206 line in 83 May PAs.....that's about as bad as I've ever seen.
          Didi's last 84 PA: .113/.155/.188

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            The one who is 5th overall in SB.
            But going forward can you expect him to continue that pace?
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
              Keep Taylor.
              Yep...

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                When Bird is activated I will have to drop a hitter. It's between Margot and Michael Taylor.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thanks.
                Bird last year .191 hitter. Lifetime .227 - has power but....just sayin.

Comment

But going forward can you expect him to continue that pace?
                  No, but I also don't expect him to continue hitting under .200

Comment

Margot blows.

Comment

I'd feel about about having to rely on any of these guys in a 13 team leaguer, especially one that only starts 10 hitters. I say dump them all! Probably better options on the waiver wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        Bird last year .191 hitter. Lifetime .227 - has power but....just sayin.
                        I'm fully bought into the Yankee hype-train!! Woot Woot!! Bird gonna smash HR's left and right!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          I'd feel about about having to rely on any of these guys in a 13 team leaguer, especially one that only starts 10 hitters. I say dump them all! Probably better options on the waiver wire.
                          14 team league with 4 OF and 2 UTIL.

Option #3 looks good too!

Comment

Bird gonna smash HR's left and right!!
                            He's not a switch hitter tho

Comment

14 team league with 4 OF and 2 UTIL.

Option #3 looks good too!
                              Ah, I didn't realize you were in multiple leagues. I see you post about the 13 teamer a lot. In that case, I guess I'd want to see what Bird could do, and I'd cut Taylor, because of Eaton, although I guess it is foolish to think Eaton won't stub his toe and be out the ROS as soon as he comes back.

Comment

Working...
                              X