Trade Darvish for Bogaerts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Darvish for Bogaerts?

Darvish would be replaced by a stream of Alex Wood, Zach Davies, Mengden, Kingham.

Bogaerts would replace Zack Cozart's ice-cold ass.

If I knew Cozart could return to last year's form I wouldn't do it. But I'm tempted.

16-team mixed H2H points.

I'd want the Bogaerts side

Comment

darvish has been terrible, not Chris Archer bad, but terrible all the same.. id take X and run
      I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

Yup, 3rd it...Take the SS and be happy. Darvish will drive you nuts.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

82 degrees with the wind blowing out today.

I am very curious if Darvish gets pounded or is lights out.

Comment

Darvish is driving me nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              82 degrees with the wind blowing out today.

I am very curious if Darvish gets pounded or is lights out.
              I think we can rule out the lights out option.

Comment

Ironically, the great Tim Anderson is having no such wind blowing out issues.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

darvish is killing me...
                  I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/CXAPW8vCQzYkg" width="480" height="389" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/frustrated-CXAPW8vCQzYkg">via GIPHY</a></p>

well - shit, that didnt work one bit.. how does one post an animated Gif?

Comment

I told you guys a half dozen times...owning Darvish is a fools mission. I had him the past 2 seasons and other than the aforementioned Tim Anderson, never has a player driven me as insane as Darvish.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

but how do you post an animated gif?

Comment

Darvish was waived in my 12 team NL only league. He was drafted for $25 and at the time a few people thought it was a bargain. I'm happy to wait on my $29 Bumgarner.
                          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                            Darvish was waived in my 12 team NL only league. He was drafted for $25 and at the time a few people thought it was a bargain. I'm happy to wait on my $29 Bumgarner.
                            Wow, I know he has been horribly disappointing, but to waive him in a 12 team NL only league--that is shocking. I assume he will be snatched up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Wow, I know he has been horribly disappointing, but to waive him in a 12 team NL only league--that is shocking. I assume he will be snatched up.
                              worse than shocking. it's irresponsible. somebody would've given the owner something he could use in a league that deep.
                              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                              X