No announcement yet.

Which seven to grab in expansion draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would consider Gattis 4 and Altherr 4 over DeJong. But I think you chose well.

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for your input. Here's how my team ended up after Sunday's auction. Expansion draft picks in bold.

As I said, this is an odd league in which there are 10 owners drafting from 16 MLB teams plus certain players not on those teams. It's basically the equivalent of a 17-team mixed league. We do not have contracts; to keep someone, you pay them 150% of the previous year's salary or $4, whichever is more expensive. We are 5x5 with OBP instead of AVG and SB minus CS instead of SB. We have a 21-man active roster and a 9-man bench; on the bench, there is no distinction between major and minor leaguers. At the auction you buy your 21 starters and anywhere from 0 to 9 bench players. You can fill out the rest of your bench via FAAB, but you can't add more than 3 players per week.

C B. McCann 2
      1B Votto 35
      3B Rendon 11
      CI Abreu 23
      2B C. Taylor 4
      SS DeJong 4

MI Odor 4
      OF Ozuna 24
      OF Haniger 4
      OF Pollock 20
      OF Eaton 17
      OF J. Bradley 3
      UT C. Santana 11
      P Grienke 16
      P Darvish 8
      P Godley 4

P Paxton 18
      P M. Gonzales 3
      P C. Anderson 5
      P Chapman 20
      P Knebel 17

BENCH
      OF Robles 4
      OF J. Dyson 3
      Other 7 spots to be filled by FAAB
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Solid squad.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Thanks. More guys with significant injury histories than I usually prefer, but this league tends to discount for that.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Very solid squad, Erik. Well done at auction.

Comment

Working...
            X