Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or Yates and not Hand.

Comment

• Bad outing for Soria tonite. Handed only a 1-run lead, but walked 2 and gave up 3 hits to blow it while getting only 1 out.

Comment

• Rare blown save and loss by the usually automatic Kenley Jansen. Only had a 1-run lead but walked now hitter-only Shohei Ohtani, who then stole 2B and went to 3B on a throwing error. Then mighty David Fletcher singled him in to blow yet another win for my pitcher (Maeda). Kinsler then singled and somehow Fletcher scored from 1B to win it. In 1 league, I think I have more wins taken away by blown saves than actual wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
          Rare blown save and loss by the usually automatic Kenley Jansen. Only had a 1-run lead but walked now hitter-only Shohei Ohtani, who then stole 2B and went to 3B on a throwing error. Then mighty David Fletcher singled him in to blow yet another win for my pitcher (Maeda). Kinsler then singled and somehow Fletcher scored from 1B to win it. In 1 league, I think I have more wins taken away by blown saves than actual wins.
          I watched the end of the game and Jansen just didn't look right...he would have gotten out of the game if the Dodgers hadn't of tossed the ball around on that steal by Ohtani. He ended up on 3rd and Fletcher smacked a single to left for the win.

Who knows where I can find pitch by pitch speed numbers, because Jansen just didn't have much last night to the televised eye.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Who knows where I can find pitch by pitch speed numbers, because Jansen just didn't have much last night to the televised eye.
            Play-by-play action for the Los Angeles Angels vs. Los Angeles Dodgers MLB game from July 6, 2018 on ESPN.

Looks like he was 92-94 on all but one pitch, about normal for him.
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• would add Diego Castillo from TB in preparation of Romo and Roe being dealt this month

Comment

• Chapman leaves game with 1 out in the 9th...anybody watching to know why?

Comment

• Bryan Hoch
                  ‏Verified account @BryanHoch
                  23m23 minutes ago

Similarly, no tests on Aroldis Chapman, just a recurrence of the left knee tendinitis he has been dealing with.
                  10 replies 41 retweets 124 likes
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                    Bryan Hoch
                    ‏Verified account @BryanHoch
                    23m23 minutes ago

Similarly, no tests on Aroldis Chapman, just a recurrence of the left knee tendinitis he has been dealing with.
                    10 replies 41 retweets 124 likes
                    Thanks sir. Good news for Yanks fans...I'd assume Betances may get a couple save chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                      http://www.espn.com/mlb/playbyplay?gameId=380706103

Looks like he was 92-94 on all but one pitch, about normal for him.
                      Thanks Mike...appreciate it.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                        Thanks sir. Good news for Yanks fans...I'd assume Betances may get a couple save chances.
                        Or Robertson...

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                          would add Diego Castillo from TB in preparation of Romo and Roe being dealt this month
                          Roe had knee surgery today and is gone 4-to-6 weeks.

Comment

• Quite a job by the Padres pen today. 16 inning game, the pen pitched 11.0 inn. w 0 runs, 6 hits, 0 walks (!) and 16 Ks (!). 8 pitchers, none pitched more than 2 inn. w Hand finishing up and getting the win. Against a pretty good team, too (D-Backs).

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                              Or Robertson...
                              Robertson w the opp today and got the save in a perfect inn.

Comment

• Doolittle to the DL - should be back right after the ASB. Herrera likely to close in his absence.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                                X