Early AL keepers - just for kicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
    Would you trade either my $5B Beckham (so this and next year) or $7C Tim Anderson for a $1C A Cobb or a $5C McHugh? More interested in Cobb, but not sure it's worth it to trade Anderson away for an injury-prone SP on the Rays... Thoughts?
    I think Cobb is a free agent

And if Cobb is a f.a. and signs in the a.l., I would most definitely trade beckham for cobb

Comment

Ah, you are right. I'd have to gamble on Cobb going to the... Orioles? Twins? Rangers? hmmm...

And you'd trade Beckham over Anderson? Given the uncertainty of him being a F.A. I think the answer now is no deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
        Ah, you are right. I'd have to gamble on Cobb going to the... Orioles? Twins? Rangers? hmmm...

And you'd trade Beckham over Anderson? Given the uncertainty of him being a F.A. I think the answer now is no deal.
        I'd trade Anderson over Beckham, but that's me. I just don't see how he continues to survive with a mediocre contact rate and the worst BB rate in baseball. Now, would I trade a guy who still probably generates some profit even if he regresses for a guy with a 50/50 chance at signing in the league, but if so, probably has about $10 profit potential...I don't even like Anderson, but I'd still probably pass.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X