CI Sano 12
    2B Moncada 11
    SS Seager 16
    MI T Anderson 1
    OF Trout 77
    OF Taylor 5
    OF Kiermaier 5
    OF Zimmer 1
    OF Souza 1 ( Markakis or Kendrick filling in)
    UT Moustakas 6

P Bumgarner 19
    P Stroman 15
    P Godley 7
    P Hendricks 7
    P Foltynewicz 1
    P Richards 7
    P Neris 7
    P Holland 1
    P Strickland 1

Bench
    K Marte 1
    E Rodriguez 1
    Britton 1
    Hader 2
    Flaherty 2
    Not a huge fan of this team. SP looks pretty thin for a 12 team mixed. OF other than Trout is also pretty iffy. Closers might be ok. But Neris seems sketchy, Strickland might just be a short fill-in. Holland should be solid.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      I foolishly let Kershaw go at 42 as 1st player nominated because I had to have Trout. Also somehow hadn't read about Neris not closing, doh.

Nonetheless, I had some good buys like Bumgarner and might have scored in the endgame with Anderson, Flaherty, Britton, and Strickland. I think this team could be competitive if I catch a few breaks and mine free agents well.
      Neris got the save last night. It was the first 9th inning save opportunity this year. No one is threatening his closer role at this time.

Comment

Working...
      X