PONY Keeper help needed - Junk Dogz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    His ADP on my sheet (which is a little old) is 254. He went 240 in Mock 1. Eugenio Suarez and Brandon Drury are the 2 guys after him. Ahead of him you've got Bird, VMart, Cron. Those all sound like 1-5 dollar players, with Yuli and VMart getting pushed a bit for interesting upside.

VV might go double digits if there's a bidding war (and he is a Philie) and his ADP is about 50 picks higher. But he could also be the guy that goes for a buck. Then again he has upside so maybe he's this year's Duffy.
    Yuli's ADP has been 266 in NFBC drafts, 317 on on CBS, and 377 on Yahoo. Overall 320. He should be at late $1-$5 guy typically if that holds.

Comment

Quick update... I just traded away Yu Darvish, Nick Senzel and Jesse Winker for Dansby Swanson and Gleyber Torres. I keep bouncing back and forth... was I crazy to do that? Well, done is done, a this opens up another roster spot on my keeper list.

Comment

Originally posted by minnehan View Post
        Quick update... I just traded away Yu Darvish, Nick Senzel and Jesse Winker for Dansby Swanson and Gleyber Torres. I keep bouncing back and forth... was I crazy to do that? Well, done is done, a this opens up another roster spot on my keeper list.
        Ha, it doesn't matter if we think it is crazy or not as you said done is done. You must have wanted to make the trade or you would have asked first.

If I read just the post about the trade, I would like the Darvish side better. Given the rest of the story and your situation I see why you did it and like it a little better than first blush.

Comment

Working...
        X