Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Latest Top 150 Roto Prospects ("Pre-BA Top 100" Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhd-

As always, thanks for posting this post, and thanks for your willingness to discuss it and respond to questions.

Out of curiosity, when do you anticipate posting an updated list? I always look forward to them.

Thanks again,

-O

Comment

• Originally posted by Onions View Post
      Rhd-

As always, thanks for posting this post, and thanks for your willingness to discuss it and respond to questions.

Out of curiosity, when do you anticipate posting an updated list? I always look forward to them.

Thanks again,

-O
      Thanx for the response, Onions.

Yeah, I had planned to do an update a while ago. I havent because I want to include writeups and I havent done them yet. I'll post an update one way or the other pre-MLB draft which is in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Paul Dejong is up. He is not on your list but raked at AAA. Any words of wisdom?

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          Paul Dejong is up. He is not on your list but raked at AAA. Any words of wisdom?

J
          Thanx for the response, J.

Seems like a utility profile to me, and they seem to be trying to develop him that way. Has some pop but also aggressive approach so maybe a lot of swing and miss. Might have a little value in roto as a part-timer.

Comment

• Anyone in here expect Benintendi to steal 20 bases this season?

Comment

Working...
            X