No announcement yet.

2017 Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the thread that starts baseball season for me. Picked up FBG today.

Comment

Saw Rotoworld and Baseball America magazines today at Barnes & Noble.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Picked up the Rotowire magazine at Walmart on Monday.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I have to go get FBG.

Comment

Not a magazine.....got my BA Prospect Handbook in the mail yesterday. Always a great read to lead up to the coming season.
            "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
            "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
            WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
            PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

Saw the magazine formerly known as The Fantasy Baseball Yearbook at Walmart. It's now called Draft Engine Fantasy Baseball. The format and the self proclaimed "#1 rated magazine" gave it away. They switched to glossy pages and raised the price 3 bucks to make it by far the priciest fantasy mag out there at $12.99! Although it is a pretty good magazine, i just don't feel that it's 5 bucks better than the others.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
                I miss the old Leviathon. Whatever happened to John Hunt? He was one of the greats.
                The Leviathan was the BEST!

Comment

Working...
                X