Arrieta lost his shine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    All pitchers have a few bad games per year. Even the great healthy Kershaw will throw a stinker once in a while. The issue with guys like Arrieta and Kershaw is that the set the bar very high for fans and fantasy baseball players.
    The issue with Arrieta is that he came out of nowhere and doesn't have the long track record of someone like Kershaw.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Not at all. You don't seem to understand that baseball players go through ups and downs and don't put up weeks/months of the exact same stats. How's Justin Turner working out for you?
      Turner is working out great for me because i picked him up after Mith dropped him.

The best part is that Turner is only $2 next year and i'm seriously considering keeping him.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Turner is working out great for me because i picked him up after Mith dropped him.

The best part is that Turner is only $2 next year and i'm seriously considering keeping him.
        Why wouldn't you keep him for $2. Might be the best keeper on your team!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Says the guy who dropped Pujols, Beltran and Rich Hill!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Says the guy who dropped Pujols, Beltran and Rich Hill!!
            Which one did you pick up? Oh, that's right. None of them.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Which one did you pick up? Oh, that's right. None of them.

So what? Nice deflection of your poor moves.

Comment

Working...
              X