Dump deals..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Your keeper list is also pretty weak. Maybe you think it's good, I dont. I think you missed the boat so far as dealing goes.
    Yeah, it's pretty bad:
    Glasnow $6
    Urias $1
    Matz $6
    Hedges $1
    Story $9
    Mallex $1
    Benintendi $1
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Am I not your friend Tim, if you prick me, do I not bleed?
      Nice reference, horns.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Yeah, it's pretty bad:
        Glasnow $6
        Urias $1
        Matz $6
        Hedges $1
        Story $9
        Mallex $1
        Benintendi $1
        In my book that's pretty mediocre for a 13 team league. Sure they are cheap, but how much will they actually contribute in 2017?

And an $11 Arrieta won't look good on that list???
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

In my book that's pretty mediocre for a 13 team league. Sure they are cheap, but how much will they actually contribute in 2017?

And an $11 Arrieta won't look good on that list???
          Not if he's on the DL.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Not if he's on the DL.
            DL in 2017?

So you wouldn't deal players you're not keeping for Arrieta right now?

That seems bizarre?
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

DL in 2017?

So you wouldn't deal players you're not keeping for Arrieta right now?

That seems bizarre?
              IMHO, Arrieta is worth a lot less now than he was a month ago due to the uncertainty about his health. You should have dealt him then.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X