Kershaw....why?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Hmmm...I'd take the gamble. You have about a 50/50 shot of getting a month out of Kershaw. Or you might get nothing. But for losing Nate Jones and a lower level prospect, yeah, I'd take that shot in your league.
    If that's the loss, yes, I'd do it.

Comment

I wouldn't...the chances of Robertson being dealt off are looking better, and Bader was the flavor of the month a while ago. Back issues are tricky, especially with a pitcher.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        I wouldn't...the chances of Robertson being dealt off are looking better, and Bader was the flavor of the month a while ago. Back issues are tricky, especially with a pitcher.
        Will anyone give anything for Robertson. With his contract? He has been pretty awful lately.

Comment

Potentially Kershaw will help you win more than Potentially Jones. I would do the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Will anyone give anything for Robertson. With his contract? He has been pretty awful lately.
            Wondering about that myself. Picked Jones up. Can't decide if Jones or Herrera is a better speculative play for 2017. Any views?

Comment

Working...
            X