No announcement yet.

Crazy big potential trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'm in need of a starting pitcher with Richards down. One owner wants Forsythe and Mateo for his $36 Hamels. Another owner near the bottom may deal Archer ($12) or Price ($37).

Snell for Archer, Price or Hamels? Archer is $12 and only good for this season Hamels is $36 and good for next yr and Price is $37 good only this yr.

Comment

I probably like Price best out of those - as much as I've enjoyed having traded for Archer a couple weeks ago, there were a lot of people saying he was in trouble before that. Do you have any salary cap concerns that would make Archer more appealing?
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
        I probably like Price best out of those - as much as I've enjoyed having traded for Archer a couple weeks ago, there were a lot of people saying he was in trouble before that. Do you have any salary cap concerns that would make Archer more appealing?
        Our salary Cap is at $310 right now, then goes to $340 at all star break and then $380 at Sept 1st. Right now I am in good shape and $237. Archer is still very appealing because of other potential trades Ex. on owner has a $54 Donaldson and some other teams looking out of it have a few in the $29-40 range, but Archer is an injury risk to me. I see Grey of Oak having issues and hear that even K-Felix may.

Comment

Working...
        X