Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    No, I said according to YOU.

I always said that luck plays a bigger part than most think. Never said it was all luck.
    Lucky for you that you said that.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Last year i did not see one from Rotoworld so i assume they no longer do the print version. I think they still have an online version.
      Good news! Spotted the Rotoworld magazine at Walmart tonight. I know some of you have said that's the only one you look for.

They also had the Baseball America fantasy mag.

Also saw the Major League Baseball Yearbook (the self proclaimed #1 fantasy guide) on ebay. BTW ebay is an excellent source for anyone outside the U.S. who has trouble finding fantasy baseball magazines in stores.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
        ... I have problems reading the small print stats in Forecaster, but I find the articles interesting ...
        So you only buy it for the articles. I've heard that before.

Comment

I've been enjoying "The Fantasy Baseball Guide 2016". The list of contributors is very good, and includes some RJ names.

For years I've purchased the Sporting News guide - mostly because for years it was one of the few that published "only" league pricing. While I still purchase it out of habit, it has little value these days.
          One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Barnes & Noble tonight had these magazines:

Rotowire
            Rotoworld
            Major League Baseball Yearbook
            The Fantasy Baseball Guide
            The Sporting News
            Lindy's

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X