Mike Fiers.....shhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    one of the few things I agree with Hornsby on....

Awwww, and I was SO hoping for a good snuggle...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      For those of you who want to see my ugly mug, apparently I got some air time by sitting behind some guy named Nolan Ryan after a no-hitter.

http://m.mlb.com/hou/video/topic/434...game_pk=415469
      Plus you got a big shout out from Dr. Nathan at the Saber Seminar -- he presented the ball drag study. Cool stuff.
      Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        For the record, I was in favor of leaving him in for the ninth, not that A.J. was asking me.
        I jokingly tweeted he should be optioned to the minors after the start. Not even sure if he has options left (I don't believe he does), but if that would have happened just prevent him from pitching), he still would have been post-season eligible, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          I jokingly tweeted he should be optioned to the minors after the start. Not even sure if he has options left (I don't believe he does), but if that would have happened just prevent him from pitching), he still would have been post-season eligible, right?
          No he doesn't, not that that would have happened anyway, but also, all players on the 40-man roster on August 31, plus injury replacements, are eligible for the postseason rosters. That's a recent rule change.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
          X