Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gentleman who used to be named/play baseball like Robinson Cano??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Msaint View Post
    Speaking of Cano, good Fangraphs summary here if you haven't seen....http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/the-g...robinson-cano/
    I don't think that has to be true. I don't have FULL confidence Cano will be as good as he was, but I am confident he will be better by a wider margin than Forsythe than Braun is better than Springer this year. And long term, the fact that Springer is a keeper and Braun is not makes it a slam dunk win for you imo, even if you don't end up winning big in the deal this year (I agree with El D that it is possible you don't win the deal this year by much or at all, although I think it is unlikely that you don't at least break even this year).

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Fangraphs has an article today on 2B tiers. Cano is in the third tier and Forsythe in the 4th tier

Check out last month’s rankings here. ~ No more bland, rote tiers from this guy! Thanks to the urging of commenter “Urban Shocker,” my eyes are now open to the fun that can be had with ridiculously…

I really don't know what to expect from these two guys the rest of the way. Not sure how to explain either of their performances this year, though I'm hoping Forsythe continues to play well
      Forsythe with a HR, 2 SB, and 2 BB today. The guy just keeps hitting...
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

God I hate Cano. Finally caved and benched him (weekly league) yesterday for the first time since acquiring him and...of course...he hits a HR.
        12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
        1B-Cron
        2B- Villar
        SS- Andrus
        3B-Baez
        MI-L. Gurriel
        CI- Y.Gurriel
        OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
        UTIL- Benintendi
        BENCH: Pence, Dyson
        SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
        RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson