• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't you all draft live somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      don't you all draft live somewhere?
      No, although that would be great if we could...it's all on the CBS auction room. Knock on wood, amazingly good experience overall.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        No, although that would be great if we could...it's all on the CBS auction room. Knock on wood, amazingly good experience overall.
        I sent Revo an email.

Thanks.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Not like me to flake mid-season but it does make sense to get someone new in before I dump for next year so they can build it to their liking.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Gentlemen, is there a facebook RJEL group?
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Gentlemen, is there a facebook RJEL group?
              No, but there SHOULD be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
                No, but there SHOULD be.
                I'll start one if you guys are ok with that.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I'll start one if you guys are ok with that.
                  Do it. I'm in. And so is Jude, man, that dude LIVES on Facebook.

Comment

hmmm, done but I searched for The Dane :P no luck.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

hmmm, done but I searched for The Dane :P no luck.
                      Just sent you a friend request.

Comment

So much better for him than stealing pens
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Sent a request as well...
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Sent a request as well...
                            added. Up to 4 of us now.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The only thing I do on facebook is play Secret Society.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                              X