RJEL Team Available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJEL Team Available.

Anyone interested in taking over my RJEL Team. I'm once again in the basement and for league QC I think it's time I gave it over to someone who knows what they are doing. No illusions here, your team is going to suck this year but if you take it now you can have control over how it is rebuilt for the future. Probably a better situation than taking it at the end of the season with whatever moves I have done with it. If you ever wanted to get into the RJEL league, here's your chance.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Anyone interested in taking over my RJEL Team. I'm once again in the basement and for league QC I think it's time I gave it over to someone who knows what they are doing. No illusions here, your team is going to suck this year but if you take it now you can have control over how it is rebuilt for the future. Probably a better situation than taking it at the end of the season with whatever moves I have done with it. If you ever wanted to get into the RJEL league, here's your chance.
    what's RJEL?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      what's RJEL?
      Rotojunkie Experts' League.

Comment

very competitive 18 tm 5 x 5 mixed, keeper, massive 15 tm farms, 5 man bench, tough league.

Comment

Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
          very competitive 18 tm 5 x 5 mixed, keeper, massive 15 tm farms, 5 man bench, tough league.
          tougher than the one we just started?
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Rotojunkie Experts' League.
            And Heye was in it?
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

tougher than the one we just started?
              Can't say that it's tougher...I think that there are a few guys in each league who could certainly answer that question. It is however, more established, it's been going now for close to a decade and has grown from (I think) a 12 team keeper to an 18 teamer. 15 man minor leagues, so that really deep and keeps you on your toes, OBP replaces AVE, otherwise standard 5x5. Lots of smart guys, and then me, so you've got that going for you. Revo runs the show now, does a good job. The rules are constantly being refined as situations come up that we may not have experienced before...

But it's a solid group that keeps things interesting...
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                Can't say that it's tougher...I think that there are a few guys in each league who could certainly answer that question. It is however, more established, it's been going now for close to a decade and has grown from (I think) a 12 team keeper to an 18 teamer. 15 man minor leagues, so that really deep and keeps you on your toes, OBP replaces AVE, otherwise standard 5x5. Lots of smart guys, and then me, so you've got that going for you. Revo runs the show now, does a good job. The rules are constantly being refined as situations come up that we may not have experienced before...

But it's a solid group that keeps things interesting...
                well i'd be interested so throw my hat in the ring.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I may be the only one in both Idle Hands and RJEL. Idle Hands is a start up, and we havent seen what happens yet when the SHTF with massive dump trades and how people react to it. RJEL is a bloody blender of trades popping out names to various teams with from what I can tell 10 teams having dumped. I have had my heart ripped out a few times as I try to sew my lips together and hope I can stay in top 2, while Idle Hands hasnt had 1 team dump yet, not that a start up should have early dumpers. I like both leagues, but very different personalities in both.

Comment

well i'd be interested so throw my hat in the ring.
                    Talk to Ed and Wayne...I think that you'd be a fine addition. The idea is that you'd slide in as a co-owner for this season and have input on the future direction of the team. Or Wayne can say thank you very much, and find a new name for RJEL Gal...sad though that may be. One of the great stories in RJEL history, rivaled only by Fire Antz drunken auction night...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I may be the only one in both Idle Hands and RJEL. Idle Hands is a start up, and we havent seen what happens yet when the SHTF with massive dump trades and how people react to it. RJEL is a bloody blender of trades popping out names to various teams with from what I can tell 10 teams having dumped. I have had my heart ripped out a few times as I try to sew my lips together and hope I can stay in top 2, while Idle Hands hasnt had 1 team dump yet, not that a start up should have early dumpers. I like both leagues, but very different personalities in both.
                      gotcha. Sounds fun, another chance to irritate the masses!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Are we talking about team Ocelots being available in RJEL? I see some nice talent, the gem being a $4 N Arenado, and farm M Franco and JP Crawford. Plus some big contracts to trade this year to get some blue chip keepers. I assume Horns sent GITH contact info or whatever?

Comment

Are we talking about team Ocelots being available in RJEL? I see some nice talent, the gem being a $4 N Arenado, and farm M Franco and JP Crawford. Plus some big contracts to trade this year to get some blue chip keepers. I assume Horns sent GITH contact info or whatever?
                          I certainly can do that...otherwise Doig can DM Revo here and get the details. I'll send Ed's email address along, and he can contact Wayne to see what he'd like to do...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I sent him a PM, but i'd poll the owners to see if i'm the guy the want.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I sent him a PM, but i'd poll the owners to see if i'm the guy the want.
                              Dude...who wouldn't want a cuddly guy like you?

The RJEL is a great melting pot...we welcome all. I can't imagine any issues with it...And just so you know...we're kind of done with polls...LOL.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                              X