• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happ is going to win the Cy Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      Happ is going to win the Cy Young
      He's a very popular topic on Pirates talk radio.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• As of right now Altuve is hitting .366.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Charlie Blackmon is hitting .551 with 3 HR and 9 RBI in his last 6 games, and he's raised his average from .299 to .317 during the span.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neilage View Post
            Charlie Blackmon is hitting .551 with 3 HR and 9 RBI in his last 6 games, and he's raised his average from .299 to .317 during the span.
            3 more yesterday!!

Of course I traded him in the morning...so I got that going for me.

Comment

• Just saw this stat-
              Billy Hamilton has 16 SBs in his last 10 games. The Baltimore Orioles have 14 SBs ALL SEASON!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Just saw this stat-
                Billy Hamilton has 16 SBs in his last 10 games. The Baltimore Orioles have 14 SBs ALL SEASON!
                Did I mention I traded him...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  3 more yesterday!!

Two more today. This guy is insane.
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                    Two more today. This guy is insane.
                    As amazing a pace as he has been setting, the steals don't surprise me. Always knew he had world class speed and great base running ability. I didn't know if he'd hit well enough to fully capitalized on that, but we are now getting to see how dominate a roto player he can be when he is hitting.

Comment

Charlie Blackmon is hitting .551 with 3 HR and 9 RBI in his last 6 games, and he's raised his average from .299 to .317 during the span.
                      Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      3 more yesterday!!

Two more HR yesterday.
                      In his last 7 games, Blackmon has 7 HR, 9 RBI, 13 Runs and .563 BA.

Comment

Two more HR yesterday.
                        In his last 7 games, Blackmon has 7 HR, 9 RBI, 13 Runs and .563 BA.
                        5 of which were away games!

as an aside, I had to check twice to make sure I was on the right page - the rotoworld pic is obviously a bit out of date ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• since July 1, Ken Giles has a K/9 slightly over 20 (32 K in 14.1 IP).
                          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Brad Miller with 5 HRs in his last 5 games, and now has 25 HRs on the season!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Brad Miller with 5 HRs in his last 5 games, and now has 25 HRs on the season!
                              Miller has suddenly become worthy of keeper consideration for anyone who has him cheap.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Russell Martin is 8-15 with 4 hr and 8 rbi in his last 4 games.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X