Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The You Suck! Why did I ever draft, buy, or trade for you thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Duffy can go crawl back under the rock he came out from last season!

Comment

Shane Greene you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Shane Greene you suck.
        Believed to be the first time someone gave up 5 HR in less than 2 IP.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Kyle Loshe
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            Kyle Loshe
            No kidding. A lot of his stuff is staying up and it's just getting blasted. If Goldscmidts homer yesterday hadn't hit the scoreboard, it might have still been flying.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Who has two thumbs and is stupid enough to keep trotting Matt Garza out there week in and week out? This guy.

You suck, Garza.
              Garza with 5 scoreless IP today (in relief) for the win in a 17-inning game.
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                John Danks looked done last year. No idea why he would be draftable this year
                John Danks you suck.

White Sox pitcher John Danks delivered a complete-game shutout on Sunday, giving up 10 hits and one walk in nine innings while striking out six in his team's 6-0 win over the Astros.

Of course after I dropped him and waited until my competitor picked him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  John Danks you suck.

White Sox pitcher John Danks delivered a complete-game shutout on Sunday, giving up 10 hits and one walk in nine innings while striking out six in his team's 6-0 win over the Astros.

Of course after I dropped him and waited until my competitor picked him up.
                  Ah, the seldom seen 10 hit, 5 extra-base hit shutout. Somewhere, Houdini is smiling.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

So many to choose from a truly pathetic draft, including Alcantara, Gennett, Bailey, Salty, Morneau, Owings. . . good God!!! Keeping Heyward hasn't panned out either. Thank goodness my pitching staff is solid, with Hamels, Arrieta, deGrom, Syndergaard, B. Anderson, Colon, Foltzy, Kimbrel and Rondon.

Comment

I've cut bait with nearly all of my end-gamers: Lawrie, Ass-dribble, Snider, Pompey, A Sanchez, Hahn, Greene.

Somehow I'm still in 2nd with a disastrous staff with Strasburg & Latos leading the charge.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

How about our 2017 version?

I just bumped this for reading entertainment.

Comment

LOL...well, I believe that I have a record for a starter on a World Series team. Brett Anderson managed to post a 64.80 ERA and an 8.40 WHIP for my two starts for the week. I do believe that Mr. Anderson is NOT the One...unless suckitude is the chosen ability.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Gregory Polanco and Bad Miller.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I have several slow starts, but nothing too atrocious, aside from injuries. I recently bought low on Swanson and Joey Bats. Not expected a ton from Swanson, but he has to be better than he has been, and he is a cheap keeper. Bautista has been horrible, but despite clear signs of decline, I don't think he is this bad, and think I did okay in that deal. I traded for him straight up for King Felix to a guy with 2 RFer in front of Bautista and decimated by pitching injuries (so much so he took a hurt Felix).

Comment

Paging Logan Forsythe...paging Logan Forsythe....we have a message for you and it involves an F and an OFF.

Comment

Working...
                                X