Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The You Suck! Why did I ever draft, buy, or trade for you thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CC Sabathia... sorry bud, my league doesn't use xFIP

Comment

Chris Sale . first game for me after a trade just happens to be his WORST START EVER IN HIS CAREER!

Comment

Bud Norris.

I win. Or lose, as the case may be.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

John Danks you take suckatude to a whole new level!!

Comment

John Danks looked done last year. No idea why he would be draftable this year

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
              Chase Utley, you...you...ARGH!
              still

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                John Danks looked done last year. No idea why he would be draftable this year
                Very deep league short on pitching.

Looking for some wins. Bad mistake. Chris Young and Tony Sipp are the top two pitchers available in the FA pool.

Comment

I'm going to nominate every old fart player I bought at auction this year. Figured I would avoid overpaying for the new hot thing and pick up some bargains among guys who have been around but will still have playing time. So far, a pretty bad decision. Yadier Molina, Jayson Werth, Torii Hunter, Prince Fielder, etc. have all disappointed (though Fielder sports a nice BA). Am really counting on regression to get me back in contention, and I'm not sure it's coming.

Also, you would think I learned my lesson about injured players after signing Corey Hart a couple years ago (post-surgery) for $20 and not getting a single AB. But no! I signed Alex Cobb, Jake McGee, Chris Sale, Jayson Werth and more!

Comment

Gattis sucks because he was atrocious until last week, and because I benched him last week figuring he wouldn't do much with 3 games in an NL park and 3 games in Safeco.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Tyson Ross and Mat Latos.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Sale, Sale, Sale.

Damn he has been horrendous. Missing spring training the reason? Just needs a few starts to get rolling?

Comment

am being patient with Cutch, Tulo, Bruce, Gyorko, Harrison, YMolina, Granderson. so yeah, half my offense, all double digit pays. total 151 of my 260 units. but Gordon and the Ps have me mid-pack, which really helps my sanity....
                          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

In one league today I had the foresight to sit Scherzer and his 7 IP with 6.43/1.43 ERA WHIP. Yeay me!

Of course I started Sale 5.1 IP with a 8.44/2.25 AND Lynn with his 6 IP and 7.50/1.67.

Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                              In one league today I had the foresight to sit Scherzer and his 7 IP with 6.43/1.43 ERA WHIP. Yeay me!

The way my pitching has been this year that would have been a good outing.

Comment

Yeah, I'll take whatever ERA and WHIP numbers if I can also get 10 K and 1 W. Especially from a guy like Scherzer, who will make it up in ERA and WHIP in subsequent starts.
                                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X