Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which current mlb players are going to the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amcg View Post
    Are you saying that no player who cheated should be in the Hall?
    I have a hatered for those who used and are using ped's. ramirez is the worst of the worse because he is beyond incredible stupid to have been caught 3 times but I guess $100 million dollars wasn't enough money. In my opinion, he didn't take the drugs for the achievements, he took them solely for the cash.

Bonds? Piece of sh!t. Clemens? Even worse. Palmeiro with his finger and sammy "I can't speak a lick of english", they all make me sick.

They reached goals that without science, are not reached. Love them all you want but I wish they all got the wesley snipes treatment, too bad it'll be just clemens and bonds.

And to answer your question, those taking ped's should be paying customers with any visit to the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmist View Post
      I thought these new suspension guide lines included any type of drug. So if he was smoking pot, then yeah, I'd say it makes a difference.
      I don't believe they test you for pot at the major league level. I believe it's only for players not on the 40 man roster.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
        I have a hatered for those who used and are using ped's. ramirez is the worst of the worse because he is beyond incredible stupid to have been caught 3 times but I guess $100 million dollars wasn't enough money. In my opinion, he didn't take the drugs for the achievements, he took them solely for the cash.

Bonds? Piece of sh!t. Clemens? Even worse. Palmeiro with his finger and sammy "I can't speak a lick of english", they all make me sick.

They reached goals that without science, are not reached. Love them all you want but I wish they all got the wesley snipes treatment, too bad it'll be just clemens and bonds.

And to answer your question, those taking ped's should be paying customers with any visit to the HOF.
        Grand. Just wanted to make sure of your position.

So when are you kicking Willie Mays out?

Comment

Working...
        X