Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
    Abreu? HOW?
    Traded Souza/Bryant/Grilli for Abreu/Price/Rusney

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      Traded Souza/Bryant/Grilli for Abreu/Price/Rusney
      and I thought I was doing well by trading Bryant for Braun

Comment

I just grabbed Cecil. I didn't notice him hit the wire and was surprised he was still there. This team has a lot of potential.

Norris Votto Travis Semien Herrera Marisnick Reddick Cain Springer Vogt
        B: RDavis Iglesias
        DL: Hardy

SP Smyly Martinez Bradley Simon WYChen Happ Hahn
        RP Soria Cecil Ramos Axford
        DL Parnell

Just traded Greene/Grilli for Votto and offered Semien/Soria for Donaldson.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I love that Votto deal for you. I wish I knew for sure that Cecil was next up but I grabbed him too, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            I love that Votto deal for you. I wish I knew for sure that Cecil was next up but I grabbed him too, just in case.
            He got the save last night. When he was 'demoted' in week 1 Gibbons said he was going to give Cecil time to get his velocity up. I expected this move.

Comment

I traded Lorenzo Cain for Ryan Braun.

Comment

I've made a lot of changes recently, mostly with relievers but I'm 20.5 points out of first. I have Wright and Rendon on the DL and getting them back will be a huge help.

C - Pierzynski
                1B - Lind, Trumbo
                2B - Prado, Rendon
                SS - Hechavarria, Bogaerts
                3B - Semien, Wright
                OF - Marisnick, Myers, Garcia, Werth, Pollack, Souza

SP - Odorizzi, C Martinez, S Miller, Salazar, Bradley
                RP - Axford, Cecil, Boxberger, Ramos, McGee

HR and RBI are my worst categories. My WHIP sucks too. 7 more HRs would get me 6.6 points and 13 RBI would get me 5 points. There is definitely points to be gained on the offensive side. I really need Wright and Rendon back. I just picked up Marisnick so hopefully he will help, there are about 5 points in steals to gain with about 5 more steals. Pitching will be a lot harder. I'm first in wins and in a three way tie for second in saves with 17 and first place has 34 saves. I guess I won't be catching him, he has Kimbrel, Miller, Street, Rodney, Clippard, Betances and Holland on the DL.

Doolittle was waived the other day. I'm gonna try to pick him up if/when he clears waivers. I don't really see anyone else worth a pickup at the moment.
                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Souza was just dropped in mine. I'm 10th in waiver. Is he worth dropping back to 12?

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                    Souza was just dropped in mine. I'm 10th in waiver. Is he worth dropping back to 12?
                    I don't think so, he hasn't been that good lately.
                    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I give up Devon Travis, Wil Myers, Marte, and 2 closers to get Trout, Beltre, Kazmir, Markakis, LeMahieu.

Comment

Trout? Trout! Trout??!?!?! Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
                          I give up Devon Travis, Wil Myers, Marte, and 2 closers to get Trout, Beltre, Kazmir, Markakis, LeMahieu.
                          wow - that seems ridiculous - and no one in the league vetoed it - wow again

Comment

Still could get vetoed. Has until Thursday as just worked it yesterday. Same guy traded Lester & Trout for 2 closers earlier and it was vetoed. A couple weeks later he dropped Lester, I didn't get him as waiver was too low. He posted that he wanted closers so I made an offer (Travis, Alex Guerrero & 2 closers for Trout and junk) and this was his counter. Maybe Trout slept with his girl friend in high school, don't know any other reason why he wants to get rid of Trout but hopefully I will get him.

Comment

I worry other owners will see Trout and veto. Good luck.

Comment

c-Vogt
                                1b-Lind
                                2b-Solarte
                                3b-Rodríguez
                                ss-Odubel Herrera
                                of-Aoki, Span, Fowler
                                utl-Billy Burns, Paredes
                                bench-Morneau, Revere, Pillar

sp-Colon, Salazar, CMart, Hahn, Archie Bradley, Jimmy Nelson, Jesse Chavez
                                rp-Grilli, Soria, Familia
                                dl-Doolittle,Ryu

12 team standard yahoo h2h. im 11th place 16-20-4 but 6 games out of first. so far the entire league is active.
                                for some reason I've lost runs every week now. which was the category I focused. losing Lowrie hurt, but im hoping Paredes can get 2b eligibility as he has 2 so far. Morneau's splits were too hard to ignore. Pillar is more of a test drive. Revere is my secret weekend weapon, as he seems to have favorable day spits. if he's playing in the day, against a righty I expect to get a sb 1 out of 2 days. he hasn't run much but looking at the game log, it could be he's not getting on base enough and when he does something weird happens. but idk. he's a test drive too.

picked up Billy Burns may 4th when he was 1% owned. and I've been walking around saying Billy Burns fantasy gold to myself all night. heh

Comment

Working...
                                X