No announcement yet.

Brandon Morrow to the Padres?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should start in the pen, they might want to stretch him out if they do deal one of their top 3 arms in the Upton deal, but I'm hearing it will be Wisler and other prospects for Upton and Gattis
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

As a Jays fan getting to see a lot of Morrow, he was talented. Consistency was an issue as can often be with young talented, electric arms with hard fastballs and great stuff. Roy Halliday was once very much the same before moulding himself into the very essence of polish and elite perfection.

Another very important consideration with Morrow is that his weird array of injuries were never shoulder, elbow or arm related. It was usually concerns like strained obliques. If the quirky injuries subside we should have a healthy durable arm with great stuff.

Classic low risk high reward pickup.

Comment

Working...
      X