Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Good idea.
    You could probably also convert "WTF?!" to a wildcard, as that territory is already covered pretty well by "NSFW" and "Cringeworthy."

You could probably also convert "Only Discovered" to a wildcard. If somebody is really juiced about a cover they only discovered due to this draft, they can stick it in the new wildcard slot and say "Ha! Look at this cover I only discovered due to this draft!"
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• I was really only thinking about covers I like and hate. Reckoned I'd find a way to pigeon hole them into some category or another when the time came

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
        You could probably also convert "WTF?!" to a wildcard, as that territory is already covered pretty well by "NSFW" and "Cringeworthy."

You could probably also convert "Only Discovered" to a wildcard. If somebody is really juiced about a cover they only discovered due to this draft, they can stick it in the new wildcard slot and say "Ha! Look at this cover I only discovered due to this draft!"
        Sounds good...
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Hey, I took a WTF with my #2 pick!!
          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
            Hey, I took a WTF with my #2 pick!!
            WTF did you do that for?
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Sorry, didn't realize I was up. Pick up.

Also, just saw DMT posted that a few categories were ditched. I just made a note of that, some others here should as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Sorry, didn't realize I was up. Pick up.

Also, just saw DMT posted that a few categories were ditched. I just made a note of that, some others here should as well.
                So, six wild cards, no WTF, no Only Discovered? Anything else? What about great cover, bad album? Bad cover, great album? Iconic cover, POS album?
                If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

So, six wild cards, no WTF, no Only Discovered? Anything else?
                  7 WCs, also no "Bad Album/Great Cover."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    7 WCs, also no "Bad Album/Great Cover."
                    Sounds good, thanks.

Comment

• Chancellor needs to change his name to “speed bump” ��

Comment

• Wish You Were Here was on my list. Wasn't sure if it was going to make the cut, so glad to see someone else grab it.

Comment

So, six wild cards, no WTF, no Only Discovered? Anything else? What about great cover, bad album? Bad cover, great album? Iconic cover, POS album?
                          We should have just gone with post your favorite album covers.
                          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                            We should have just gone with post your favorite album covers.
                            Stop trying to over complicate things. Geez.

Now go and find you favourite NSFW cover, on a bad album that makes you LOL.

Comment

• If I didn't take DSOTM in the first round I would've taken Wish You Were Here by now, great cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                                Chancellor needs to change his name to “speed bump” ��
                                This is why I'm not playing. It would be me stopping the action.

I'm shocked that my first round pick is still on the board. It made top 100 album lists back in 1999 (no, it's not Prince).

J
                                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                                X