Best album covers draft - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    And Lucky finally gets vengeance after losing Live at Fillmore East in the album draft.
    I had forgotten that. Now I remember that I went totally on tilt and picked a lynyrd skynyrd live album. Almost blew the whole draft.
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• I'm hoping to find another copy of Bitches Brew to go on my wall. So typical!
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• It's funny, we're moving this week to inside the city limits of Dallas (new job requirement), so I've been packing up all the albums and CDs. First thing I'm going to do when we unpack is change out all the old framed albums with new ones. Bitches Brew is among those going up.
        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Was going to do a jazz 1-2 here, but fairly confident no-one will take my other selection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
            I had forgotten that. Now I remember that I went totally on tilt and picked a lynyrd skynyrd live album. Almost blew the whole draft.
            Same here. Of course, had I remembered, I'd probably have taken it with my 3rd pick.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• johnny, clear your pm box!!

hey, is there someone with whom I can leave my next pick? I'm going to be out of touch for a while.

Comment

johnny, clear your pm box!!

hey, is there someone with whom I can leave my next pick? I'm going to be out of touch for a while.
                Sure ... but i'm a bad choice ... won't be here this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Sure ... but i'm a bad choice ... won't be here this evening.
                  Only waiting for gregg, shouldn't be long.

Comment

Fire it over ...

Nice pick with Pet Sounds ... that truly sucks.

Comment

• done and done

Comment

You are up. I am waiting for you.

Comment

• Redbirds, Trana, Trana 4.01, Redbirds 4.02, Gregg 4.03.

Comment

• Don't think I've ever registered the cover of Layla properly before. Very nice. And only £6.99. Bargain.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Don't think I've ever registered the cover of Layla properly before. Very nice. And only £6.99. Bargain.
                              CCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP! !!

You suck Lucky!

Comment

• Forwarding my pick to DMT.

Comment

Working...
                                X