2K18: "En Fuego" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Ji Man Choi is simply raking in TB now. Month of September, he's raised his BA by 7 points, OBP by 13 points and SLG by 55 points. 4 2B, 4 HR, 12 RBI this month. Kiermaier has gone full-gonzo, too.
    yeah, the week Voit came up I had to pick between him & Choi & picked Choi ... I've been chanting "it was the right decision" but not sure I was really believing it ... but I still think it was ...
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      yeah, the week Voit came up I had to pick between him & Choi & picked Choi ... I've been chanting "it was the right decision" but not sure I was really believing it ... but I still think it was ...
      It was the right choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        It was the right choice.
        I see what you did there ...

though it took me a couple of times reading it before I got it
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Josh Hader with 2 wins in his last 3 games along with 14 K's in 5 scoreless innings.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
            Acuna since the AS break:

AB 195 R 44 HR 18 RBI 34 SB 12 BA 328 OBP 424 SLG 697 OPS 1121.

Also his BB % 13.1 and K % 20.5.

Those are impressive stats. Does this mean he will get better than this?
            3 at bats against Scherzer tonight. Single, Double and a triple.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
              3 at bats against Scherzer tonight. Single, Double and a triple.
              And added another single to make it 4 for 5. Have to believe he is the runaway choice for ROY.

Comment

And added another single to make it 4 for 5. Have to believe he is the runaway choice for ROY.
                Runaway if it weren't for Soto. Instead he'll still win but Soto deserves to be in the conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Josh Hader with 2 wins in his last 3 games along with 14 K's in 5 scoreless innings.
                  one of which was the lamest official scoring ruler evah
                  #winthief
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                    one of which was the lamest official scoring ruler evah
                    #winthief
                    Tell me about it! #Knebelowner

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Runaway if it weren't for Soto. Instead he'll still win but Soto deserves to be in the conversation.
                      No doubt about it but I saw a poll where Acuna is 64% to Soto 34%. Of course these are from the fans but based on both players accomplishments it is alot closer. Tend to think that that most votes will go Acuna then Soto.

Acuna AB 378 R71 HR 25 RBI 55 SB 14 AVG 296 OBP 372 SLG 582 OPS 964

SOTO AB 365 R 72 HR 20 RBI 63 SB 5 AVG 534 OBP 421 SLG 534 OPS 955

Comment

No doubt about it but I saw a poll where Acuna is 64% to Soto 34%. Of course these are from the fans but based on both players accomplishments it is alot closer. Tend to think that that most votes will go Acuna then Soto.

Acuna AB 378 R71 HR 25 RBI 55 SB 14 AVG 296 OBP 372 SLG 582 OPS 964

SOTO AB 365 R 72 HR 20 RBI 63 SB 5 AVG 534 OBP 421 SLG 534 OPS 955
                        Wow, that Soto ave though!

Comment

• Originally posted by whalewang View Post
                          Wow, that Soto ave though!
                          Might have been off a little there. .304.

Comment

Working...
                          X