No announcement yet.

2K24: New York Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He’s the guy who did the song “Narco” that Edwin Diaz walks out to. Fun track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
      He’s the guy who did the song “Narco” that Edwin Diaz walks out to. Fun track.
      My son wants to learn how to play trumpet because of that song. I’m sure this will go well.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        My son wants to learn how to play trumpet because of that song. I’m sure this will go well.
        Oof! My kids played drums, so it could be worse.

Comment

Exceptional!
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• My playoff match up starts tomorrow and I am torn about starting Scherzer. I traded Lawlar to get him and want to run him out there, but I am nervous he misses his next start. They are saying him being pulled his last start was just out of an abundance of caution and he could make his next start, but I don't have a read on the odds of that. What says the pen? I also had two of my bench arms go down this week--Wood and Civale, so I'm thin at SP. The only viable option I have to fill in is Corey Kluber, who has his start in Yankee Stadium.

Comment

• I would start Scherzer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                  I would start Scherzer.
                  Agreed.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                  Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                  Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                    Agreed.
                    Thirded.

Comment

• I went with him, but he went on the IL .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        I went with him, but he went on the IL .
                        That’s what you get for listening to Chancellor. Yeah, that’s right, chance- welcome back! I’m coming after you for taking care of your “health” instead of throwing puns around this place. The nerve of some people.

Comment

That’s what you get for listening to Chancellor. Yeah, that’s right, chance- welcome back! I’m coming after you for taking care of your “health” instead of throwing puns around this place. The nerve of some people.
                          While Sharky and Virgonomic also told me to start him, I agree, it is all Chance's fault. I will come back to whine and shift blame to others who tried to help me some more if it ends up costing me this playoff round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            While Sharky and Virgonomic also told me to start him, I agree, it is all Chance's fault. I will come back to whine and shift blame to others who tried to help me some more if it ends up costing me this playoff round.
                            I'm still betting the Yanks won't let Klubot dominate them again and zeroes for Scherzer will be better than Kluber.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              I'm still betting the Yanks won't let Klubot dominate them again and zeroes for Scherzer will be better than Kluber.
                              Ha, have you seen the line up the Yankees are running out there for the first half of the double header games today? Seriously, if they did not put Judge back in that line up at the last minute, it may have been the worst Yankee line up ever.
                              Last edited by Sour Masher; 09-07-2022, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Ugh. That stinks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X