No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      I need to buy one of these and have it anonymously delivered to an acquaintance, heh heh
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Again, just wait until schools open ....
        In the book 'The Premonition: A Pandemic Story', just about every model scientists used since Bush's administration showed that schools should be the first target in pandemic elimination, since kids don't socialize like adults.

Comment

• Florida had its most TrumpFlu cases EVER yesterday -- over 20,000.

Take another victory lap, DeathSantis!

Comment

• There are STILL entire teams testing positive for Covid at the Olympics.

F*cking ridiculous.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Florida had its most TrumpFlu cases EVER yesterday -- over 20,000.

Take another victory lap, DeathSantis!
              Republicans are running for state-level office and those who denigrate *anyone* who took *any* Covid precautions are polling very well against their red rivals. It's absolutely insane, the disease cult we are seeing.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                There are STILL entire teams testing positive for Covid at the Olympics.

F*cking ridiculous.
                The Czech orthopedic doctor - yes, an MD - flew over on a chartered flight with a group of Czech athletes. He's unvaccinated and his belief set is...well, nuts.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  The Czech orthopedic doctor - yes, an MD - flew over on a chartered flight with a group of Czech athletes. He's unvaccinated and his belief set is...well, nuts.
                  Yeah, this czechs out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Yeah, this czechs out.
                    :facepalm:

Daaaaaaaaaad!
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Doc's medical bullshit leaves team in lurch.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Nitwit Punishes Czechs
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Dudes musta been livid!

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            Nihilists proclaim Covid to be inconsequential
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• There's a common conspiracy theory that has been going around since the start of the pandemic about how hospitals were calling every death COVID related just to get more funding. It was always ridiculous, but I didn't realize that actually the opposite was the case.

In Macon, some requests came from people who wanted to avoid being reminded of how they could not see family before their deaths because of restrictions on visits to hospitals and nursing homes. “A lot of families were upset. They didn’t want covid on the death certificates,” the county coroner, Brian Hayes, told the Star.

There is growing recognition that the true number of covid fatalities in the United States is probably higher than the official tally of 614,000.

Comment

Working...
                              X