No announcement yet.

Website is loading very slowly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone can help I can use it, the stated instructions on upgrades dont work

Comment

Well I bought the next version of vbulletin but I dont know how to install it so I guess I just threw that $ away. I wonder how much more time this site has before it fails for good, I'm not good enough at helping keep it afloat.

Comment

We used to have a few members who were techies. But, I can't think of their names and they aren't active posters anymore.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll start researching someone to outsource maintaining the back end.
          Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Well I bought the next version of vbulletin but I dont know how to install it so I guess I just threw that $ away. I wonder how much more time this site has before it fails for good, I'm not good enough at helping keep it afloat.
            Thanks for trying. Seriously. You have gone above and beyond and I appreciate your efforts.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X