Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot get into this thread. It is the only one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot get into this thread. It is the only one?

Can You Name Every Band/ Musical Artist You've Seen Perform Live?

invalid_profile_userid​

Maybe you've seen too many bands.

Actually, I get the same thing if I click on the thread title. I guess it has something to do with the thread starter Senorsheep not being a member anymore.

But, it does work for me when I click on the little blue box with two white arrows that is just to the right of the last post time stamp. Clicking on that blue box takes you to the last post of the thread. You can then scroll back to previous pages except page one which I guess is due to the deletion of the posts of Senorsheep.

Hope this helps.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Maybe you've seen too many bands.

Actually, I get the same thing if I click on the thread title. I guess it has something to do with the thread starter Senorsheep not being a member anymore.

But, it does work for me when I click on the little blue box with two white arrows that is just to the right of the last post time stamp. Clicking on that blue box takes you to the last post of the thread. You can then scroll back to previous pages except page one which I guess is due to the deletion of the posts of Senorsheep.

Hope this helps.
      Thank you! That worked.

Comment

what can we do to make this thread more exciting for you gregg? How can we get you to want to participate?
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
        X