Check in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    I know I'm not a major contributor to the forums, but I wanted to check in to let folks know that I used to be sfenty, and I used to have an old bald man who did movie voice overs as an avatar, and before that a bloody smiley face. I've wanted to change my handle to something more thematic for awhile now, so I took the cross over as a chance to do that.
    please know you are loved
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• I made it. Now I just need to find that avatar pic...

Comment

• Servus!

The Limey from Bavaria checking in..........

Comment

• Jason, do you think you have control of the settings that show who is viewing which forum? I know the main page lists the users online, but once you go into a specific forum it doesn't say who is in that forum. Maybe there is something you can change for that? That can be really helpful with the mock drafts. Thanks
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I am NOT The Antijordan.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
              Jason, do you think you have control of the settings that show who is viewing which forum? I know the main page lists the users online, but once you go into a specific forum it doesn't say who is in that forum. Maybe there is something you can change for that? That can be really helpful with the mock drafts. Thanks
              I'll take a look tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                I'll take a look tomorrow
                Thanks. Sorry about the pneumonia, hope you feel better.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Here - I just need to find an avatar

Comment

• OK I'm back in....but only on my laptop. My PC and unfortunately my computer at work do not allow me to post. I can sign in, but as soon as I go to post I get the "you're not logged on" and can't log on. Anyone else with the same issue??? Suggestions???
                    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                      OK I'm back in....but only on my laptop. My PC and unfortunately my computer at work do not allow me to post. I can sign in, but as soon as I go to post I get the "you're not logged on" and can't log on. Anyone else with the same issue??? Suggestions???
                      I think this was discussed earlier in this thread (or something similar) and has to do with cookies. I think that IE might be the problem. I use Firefox at home and work and have not had any issues.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Now I know what it feels like to come home and find the doors all locked.

thank the gods for the bread crumbs, I'd have never found you guys!

NR is checking in!
                        -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

• Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
                          Now I know what it feels like to come home and find the doors all locked.

thank the gods for the bread crumbs, I'd have never found you guys!

NR is checking in!
                          Reminds me of the old mockumentary from SNL, "The Rooster and The King" where Billy Crystal and Chris Guest were the old Negro League players. They were telling stories from back in the day and in addition to Smelt Night, Rooster talked about when he managed after his playing career. He said his biggest problem was telling a young player he was cut from the team. So instead of telling him that, he would just tell the young player his mother died, then when he went home for the funeral, they would just move the team.

In his playing days, Rooster was so fast he could hit a line drive up the middle and get hit in the head sliding into second.
                          Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

• Is it in yet? Um, I mean I'm in!
                            I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Kracker made it over. Sorry I was a little late.

Comment

• I'm re-registered now.

Comment

Working...
                                X